Saturday, September 25, 2010

Yes, I Do Think You're Pretty. Now Stop Asking.

They just always need validation, don't they? Today's little poetic update is called, "Yes, I Do Think You're Pretty. Now Stop Asking."

Yes, godammit, yes
You are a creature of beauty
Your radiant curls light up my life!
So please,
Stop looking in the mirror now,
We are late for the movie.
You know its going to be dark in there, yes?
Dark, like the color of my soul.
When you whisper the words
"We are going to see Twilight,"
And then you can't decide what to wear,
Like you're going to be judged
As the pasty face of a faggy vampire looks down on you
Pitying your shabby wardrobe.

I know you fellas know exactly what I'm talking about. I mean, really, do you have to look like taylor fucking swift every time you step outside?! The answer is no, so shut the fuck up and put on a T-shirt.

"Hmmm, I have the same dress in 19 different colors, but which one do I CHOOSE?!"

30 comments:

  1. "The girl stood in front of the closet trying to pick. Thousands of years of evolution and mating ritual insticts kick in, swirling in a stew - maybe the one in the poem - of modern day culture fashion and trends. Her memory remembers what she thought was cute, but her brain fails to mention the standard has been set by the opposite sex. She picks the one you liked her in. She dresses, unwillingly judging herself and then comparing her judment to yours and then says:
    "This one's pretty"

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i hate it when my gf does this... idk why they love to think so negatively of themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand your pain. Girls are a plague on this planet lol jk

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha this blog is hilarious. following! noticed I'm #100 as well. Good luck in the future eh, I'm ready for more "poetry" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jesus just throw one on it doesn't matter! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOLOL! You seem to have 99 problems and the bitch still is 1...

    ReplyDelete
  7. She should wear red I hear it's a color that expresses most people's personalities quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THROW ON A BATHROBE AND GET OUT THE DOOR!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They do crave their validation, making my life just that much harder

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have this same feeling all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This made me lol. Its so true haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. i lol'd. Feels good to be a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lmao. interesting blog ideas... i was intrigued my good sir...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yea, girls can be a pain sometimes...But they're worth it, or else you'd be single. Amirite?

    ReplyDelete
  15. my gf isn't that bad but women drag ass way too bad its aggrivating lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seriously - I'm a big fan of t-shirts or tanktops. Simple. Nice jeans. Runners or adidas kicks. Stop trying so hard, wear less makeup, and be yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Feelsbadman... feelsbad. I liked your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha..... i don't get it either... i just don't get it...

    ReplyDelete
  19. pick the blue, you'll divine init x

    ReplyDelete