Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Post-it love, plus a song!

Today's update is another sticky note! Several sticky notes, actually. I stuck them on the walls of the hallway from the bedroom all the way to the kitchen. Here's what they said:


Good Morning!
You
Are
A
Woman.
Follow
The
Trail
To
Where
You
Belong!
(inside the kitchen) Now
Get
Cooking!
(on the fridge) I adore you. :]


I would also like to share a song with you all today. Its not quite a love song, but it is my girlfriend and I's current favorite, so I hope you give it a listen!



 

22 comments:

  1. Nice. Thanks for this. Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys :D

    Money - sure thing! I really enjoyed your post about the end of the recession, really good read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks that really brightened my day

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks that brightened my day very cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misogyny and coffee, makes every breakfast complete :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. bon iver is so awesome man, good choice for the stickies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, I love Bon Iver. One of my favorite artists. Skinny Love + For Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely stealing some of the things that you've got on this blog and presenting them to my girlfriend as my own.

    Perhaps some small changes here and there would make them more legit... She'll love them either way. :)

    ReplyDelete