Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sticky note

Here is a sticky note that I left on my girlfriend's forehead before I left for class this morning:

Yo woman, 

I don't know why you're still in my bed, I thought I made it clear last night that this was a one time thing.
There are pancakes in the kitchen, so go eat them and gtfo of my house.

Love you.

I love these little guys. I think my girlfriend has come to hate them though, as I tend to think up countless clever ways to leave her notes on them.
Leave a comment with other funny ideas where to leave sticky notes, and maybe I'll mention you the next time I do it :]

12 comments:

  1. Lmfao your such a sweet heart, next one should say : Damnit woman you put too much tuna in this sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a strange relationship u got going there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such dedication. this blog has some potential.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your comments! All your blogs are a delight to read as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My god, that is brilliant. Gonna try that with the other tonight and see what happens when I leave for class. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey man, hope your day was better than mine with one of my dogs dying.

    ReplyDelete