Monday, October 4, 2010

I am a Lightweight

Today's piece is entitled "I am a Lightweight" and it goes a little something like this:

You throw like a ninny
You eat like a mouse
You poop like a midget
And you gossip like a louse

But babe when it comes to booze, 
You drink like there's nothing to lose

Like a noble sailor on the open seas,
You down that Jack Daniels with ease!
As I lay on cold floor, feeling my poor tummy roar, 
You chill with my friends until the night ends
Drawing dicks on my face

Not cool.

Though I kid about alcohol, ladies, you should keep this in mind....

That's just sexist.

11 comments:

  1. hahaha...Alcohol is like the worst substance to drink.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha nice. Another good one man.
    Sorry to hear she has a higher tolerance. I hope it's not because she has more mass.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha, that's great man. I actually lol'd on that one. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drawing dicks on your face is the best way to say "I love you."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahaha, definitely following this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lmao at the bottom pic, i'm a leightweight too =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely hilarious. Really man, loved this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That picture is pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a gonna have nightmares from that 'chick'

    ReplyDelete